- To make our site easier to use. If you use the “Remember me” feature when you sign into your account, we may store your username in a cookie to make it quicker for you to sign in whenever you return.
- To keep track of how you use the shopping cart.
- This is used to keep track of your shopping, to send/show you offers that relate to the products viewed, so you can be contacted by email if you seem to be having problems, or to help us improve the Website. We will not sell or pass on this information to third parties.
- To advertise to you. We, or our service providers and other reputable third parties we work with, may place cookies when you visit our website and other websites or when you open emails that we send you, in order to provide you with more tailored marketing content and to evaluate whether this content is useful or effective. For example, we may evaluate which ads are clicked on most often, and whether those clicks lead users to use our webstore more efficiently.
- Google Analytics. We have implemented on our websites and other services certain Google Analytics features that support Display Advertising, including re-targeting. Visitors to our website may opt out of certain types of Google Analytics tracking, customise the Google Display Network ads by using the Google Ad Preferences Manager and learn more about how Google serves ads by viewing its Customer Ads Help Center. If you do not wish to participate in Google Analytics, you may also download the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.